We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative person who is eager to learn and likes to always come up with ideas. You will get the chance to manage exciting campaigns, position content, as well as develop both your PR and SEO skills surrounded by a team which is young, fun and collaborative.
Required skills and technical knowledge:
- Fluent in English, excellent reading, writing and speaking skills are a requirement;
- PR or editorial understanding and experience in positioning content;
- Excellent writing and organisational skills;
- Ability to multitask and be proactive;
- The ability to pay attention to detail and successfully manage issues;
- Ability to communicate effectively in a timely manner;
- Knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Outreach and promote campaigns in order to generate links and coverage on a variety of sources;
- Research link building ideas and come up with relevant media plans;
- Conduct competitor research in order to understand linking profiles;
- Build proactive media relations;
- Build relationships with partners and collaborators;
- Monitor links and media coverage;
- Check and manage the content produced for Social Media channels;
- Collaborate with the internal teams on creative ideas: Design, Product, Content and Sales Teams;
- Use a mix of tools such as : Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Trends, Jira etc.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary + monthly meal tickets + bonuses;
- Private health care;
- Promotion possibilities for the best;
- PS4 room for recreation;
- Mini library;
- Chill zone;
- Opportunity to enhance your skills by working with one of the best teams in Bucharest;
- Unique and interesting ongoing projects which are one of a kind in our industry;
- AWESOME colleagues;
- Young vibrant atmosphere;
- Frequent team-building events.